Best Homemade Chili Recipes
Chili is a spicy stew that can contain different types of meats and spices. It’s warm and filling on a frigid day.Turkey, beef, chicken, pork, all make great a pot of chili when paired with the right seasonings. A hot dog smothered in Chili is Heaven! A versatile dish for sure.
These homemade chili recipes include everything from white chili to sweet potato chili to maple bacon chili. Yum!
1. Peach Whiskey Chili – Life is a Strawberry
Fresh or frozen peaches for this dish. Definitely different. Don’t worry, only a small amount of Whiskey.
2. Jerk Chicken Chili – Smells Like Home
3.Indian Spiced Turkey Chili – Two Healthy Kitchens
A great mix of spices including cinnamon, cumin, coriander, tumeric…..and many more. Definitely spiced up chili!
4. Butternut Squash Chipotle Chili with Avocado – Cookie and Kate
5. Instant Pot Pumpkin Walnut Chili – Pinch of Yum
6. Crock Pot Cauliflower Chicken Chili – Cook Eat Paleo
7. Crockpot Creamy Taco Chicken Chili – Chelsea’s Messy Apron
8. Black Bean Chili with Chocolate and Coconut – Gimme Some Oven
9. Buffalo Chickpea Chili – Chocolate Covered Katie
10. Green Enchilada Pork Chili – Lil Luna
11. Smoky White Bean Chicken Chili – How Sweet Eats
12. Jalapeno Sweet Potato Chicken Chili – Pinch of Yum
13. Maple Bacon Chili – Spiced Blog
14. Roasted Red Pepper Quinoa Chili – Fit Foodie Finds
15. Buffalo Chicken Chili – Lexi’s Clean Kitchen
You will love the Buffalo Chicken Chili made with organic and fresh ingredients.